JBL Studio Series 570 Tower Speakers
Model #: STUDIO 570BK
Sound Distributors Is An On-Line Authorized Dealer.
What This Means!!!
Full Factory Warranty Is Valid.
Serial Numbers In-Tact.
Factory Sealed Boxes.
Our Promise To You:
We Will Meet Or Beat Any Advertised Price - Send Us A Link Or Get Us On
The Phone, We Will NOT Be Undersold
JBL Studio 570 Black (Ea.) Speaker
Large vertical arrays of constant-directivity horns hidden behind the screen of your favorite movie theater or high overhead at major concert events have long been a defining characteristic of JBL® Professional loudspeakers. It’s how they deliver the massive amounts of highly accurate sound and live music experience that large audiences expect. The most advanced JBL residential loudspeakers, including Everest DD66000, K2 and Project Array, also feature high-frequency horns, coupling them with powerful low-frequency drivers to achieve the highest levels of dynamic realism and dimensional accuracy. Now JBL Studio 5 Series speakers, designed by renowned JBL chief engineer Greg Timbers, continue this performance-proven tradition. The JBL Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker combines a 1-inch (25mm) HF compression driver and Bi-Radial® horn with dual 5-1/4-inch (130mm) cast-frame Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) woofers to deliver extraordinarily lifelike performance. Ideal for both music and movie systems, the Studio 570 system is powerful, accurate and styled to make a dramatic design statement in any listening environment.
● Dual 5-1/4" Low-Frequency Transducers
● 1" High-Frequency Compression Driver
● Glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial High-Frequency Horn
Dual 5-1/4" (130mm) Low-Frequency Transducers
● Stiff, lightweight ribbed PolyPlas cones with rubber surrounds
● 1-1/2"-diameter woofer voice coils
● Heavy-duty magnet assemblies with Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) technology
● Rigid, non-resonant cast aluminum frames
● Clean, powerful bass response at all listening levels 1" (25mm) High-Frequency Compression Driver
● One-piece Teonex® diaphragm/surround with 1" voice coil
● Significantly lower distortion and greater dynamic range than conventional midrange and HF drivers
Glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial High-Frequency Horn
● Controlled directivity at ear level of seated listeners minimizes unwanted HF interaction with walls and furniture
● Cleaner, more realistic HF sound over a wider listening area 3/4" (19mm) MDF Enclosure
● Rigid, heavily-braced design with non-parallel surfaces reduces unwanted resonances
Low loss, 2-way crossover network
● Smoothes transition between woofers and HF compression driver/horn
● Reduced distortion and coloration for improved sonic clarity
● Dynamic, one-of-a-kind look
|Low-frequency transducers:||Two 5-1/4" (130mm) PolyPlas™ cones with SFG magnet structures, cast frames and rubber surrounds, magnetically shielded|
|High-frequency transducer:||1" (25mm) compression driver with neodymium magnet and one-piece Teonex® diaphragm on a glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial® horn, magnetically shielded|
|Recommended amplifier power:||150 watts|
|Frequency response:||45Hz – 40kHz (–6dB)|
|Nominal impedance:||6 ohms|
|Connector type:||Dual gold-plated binding posts (bi-wire-capable)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||34-1/16" x 8-7/16" x 11-3/16" (896mm x 214mm x 284mm)|
|Weight:||34.4 lb (15.6kg)|