JBL Studio Series Sub550 Speaker
Model #: SUB550
Sound Distributors Is An On-Line Authorized Dealer.
What This Means!!!
Full Factory Warranty Is Valid.
Serial Numbers In-Tact.
Factory Sealed Boxes.
Our Promise To You:
We Will Meet Or Beat Any Advertised Price - Send Us A Link Or Get Us On
The Phone, We Will NOT Be Undersold
Performance so powerful and perfect you feel as if you’re part of the movie you’re watching: The JBL® SUB550P delivers the full impact and excitement of today’s blockbusters and resonates without unwanted distortion, thanks to the built-in 300W RMS amplifier. Producing the deep bass impact you expect from JBL products, the subwoofer is also refined to render subtle musical melodies delicately and in full detail. Sublimely designed to complement JBL Studio 5 series speakers, the innovative subwoofer provides full-size performance without an overwhelming presence or footprint in the room. No matter what type of main or satellite speakers you use, the adjustable crossover frequency equals installation flexibility. With the JBL SUB550P, you’re set to enjoy the drama, excitement and realism of today’s top entertainment.
250mm (10") low-frequency transducer
● Delivers deep bass impact and excitement to make you feel like part of the action
● Cast-aluminum frame maintains precise alignment for consistent performance in all
conditions and at all volume levels while dissipating heat for increased power and handling
● PolyPlas™ cone material increases cone stiffness and damping for tighter, more extended
bass without breakup or distortion Built-in 300W RMS amplifier
● High-power amplification for louder volume with less distortion, achieving more realistic bass while generating less heat than lower-powered amplifiers when operating at higher outputs
Complements JBL Studio 5 series speakers
● The distinctive, one-of-a-kind design provides full-size subwoofer performance without an
● Sealed enclosure
● Forward-firing transducer provides maximum bass impact
● LFE and line-level inputs allow proper operation with a variety of receivers and processors
● Adjustable crossover frequency optimizes subwoofer performance
● Phase control increases installation flexibility
● Metal floor spikes improve bass impact and reduce unwanted “boominess” in the sound
● Auto turn-on and turn-off for more convenient use and to conserve energy
● Available in black
|Low-frequency transducer:||250mm (10") PolyPlas™ cone, cast frame|
|Amplifier power:||300 watts RMS; 500 watts peak|
|Frequency response:||27Hz – 150Hz (–3dB)|
|Crossover frequency:||50Hz – 150Hz (variable), 24dB/octave|
|Power requirement:||220V – 230V, 50Hz/60Hz (EU)|
|Power consumption:||<0.55W (230V) standby; 395W / 2.1A (230V) maximum|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||444mm x 379mm x 380mm|