BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
We Will Meet Or Beat Any Advertised Price.
Click Here For Details.
If you do not see the item you are looking for, fill out our product request form
Klipsch RP-150M Ebony Monitor Speaker (Pair) With SW-112 Subwoofer
Model #: Klipsch RP-150M Ebony Monitor Speaker (Pair) With SW-112 Subwoofer
UPC #: 682962768985
The Reference Premiere RP-150M monitors are equipped with copper Cerametallic™ woofers and a Hybrid Tractrix® Horn to deliver an unsurpassed listening experience.
- 90x90 Hybrid Tractrix Horn: Redesigned Tactrix Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to reduce harshness and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
- Linear Travel Suspension Titanium Tweeter: minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
- Spun Copper Cerametallic Woofers: represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
- Tractrix Port: Reference Premiere ports allows for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet – for the cleanest, most powerful low frequency response on the market
Klipsch RP-150M Monitor Speaker:
- Frequency Response: 48-24kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 92dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Power handling (continuous/ peak): 75W/300W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- Crossover Frequency: 1500HZ
- High Frequency Driver: 1-inch Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn
- Low frequency driver: 5.25-inch Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- Inputs: Dual binding posts
Klipsch SW-112 Powered Subwoofer:
- Frequency Response: 26Hz-120KHz 3dB
- Sensitivity: 106dB @ 40Hz
- Max Acoustic Output: 16dB @ 30Hz
- Amplifier Power: FTC Rated Power: 300 watts
continuous @ <2% THD / Dynamic Power*: 600 watts
- Drive components: 12-inch (30.5cm) Active non-resonant Woven Fiberglass driver
- Amplifier: BASH Digital Hybrid class-AB
- Enclosure Type: Bass-
reflex via front-firing slot port
- Inputs: L/R Line-level RCA jacks, L/R High-level speaker binding posts, WA port